People from all over the world come to be married at St. Mary’s.
What We Offer
- Beautiful, Historic Church
- Wedding Guild for event planning and facilitation
- Dressing rooms
What We Need From You
- Pre-Marital Counseling (minimum 3 sessions) by St. Mary’s Clergy or from other/home church. Documentation required showing completion of counseling sessions
- One party needs to be a baptized Christian
- Copy of official dissolution of previous marriage (if applicable)
- At least 30 days-notice for scheduling your wedding date
Please call church office 831-373-4441 to discuss fees and to schedule your event. Thank you.
Click each picture for a larger view.